Legal Work Experience
Core Consultants: Study Abroad & Immigration Law Firm Aug’09- Present
Portfolio Advocate/Solicitor Freelancer
- Family visa, Fiancé Visa/Spouse Visas Applications, and Human Rights Applications FLR (HRO completed and submitted successfully
- Points Based Applications completed and submitted numerous applications.
- Sound knowledge of Tier 1 Entrepreneur and Investor Applications
- Sound knowledge of Sponsor License Applications
- Expertise in Student Visa Applications and in Admissions with high rate of success since 2009, Also assisted for USA and Canada’s applications and admissions.
- Student Visa extensions and Transfer of Sponsor
- Visit Visas Applications
- Drafting Letters to Clients & Recording their Witness Statements
- SAR Applications, PIQ and Asylum
- Experience of filling Immigration bails form and SAR for NHS to obtain record
- Appeals and Judicial Reviews
- Excellent Client Care & Time Management
- Experience with case management (Clio) software
- Attended several international conferences and corporate meetings
- Proficient in WordPress, Microsoft word skills and other computer software.
- Excellent Knowledge of the Immigration Rules, Policies & regulations